The fundamentals of Go, Igo (囲碁), Weiqi, Baduk lessons are here!
Kaz, a former Go insei and Tokyo regional Igo representative, is a world-renowned Weiqi teacher.
He is known as the world-renowned Igo teacher and famous for his unique, flexible, and extremely kind teaching style.
Kaz’s Fundamentals of Go (Weiqi, Baduk) Lessons will help you make the following virtuous cycle！
- You save yourself from the dreaded common-amateur-mistake syndrome.
- You kindly punish your opponents’ common amateur mistakes without hurting their feelings.
- You make beautiful shape and find devastating tesuji.
- You build a strong foundation of go.
- You feel good in many games because you know things your opponents don’t know.
- You start winning more games than ever before.
- You get ahead in your games even against strong players.
- You make your opponents envious and afraid of you.
- By the time your opponents realize the Kaz website, you will have gotten two stones stronger.
- A few months later, you will become two stones stronger again, so your opponents can’t catch up with you.
- Such virtuous cycle continues, and you live happily ever after.
The one result: George in his 60s has been taking my offline Special Services Lessons, beginning in summer, 2014, and has improved quickly. See George to learn how he has studied.
e email me. Whoever applies first can participate in the tournaments.
I’ve written about whether or not it’s good to study AI. Please click here.
Also see Teaching, Offline lessons, Online lessons.