Last update: August 26th, 2014.
Each offline lesson fee is $40 / €29 / ￡24, plus the transaction fee; that is, $41.86 / €30.48 / ￡25.05.
SPECIAL PRICE!!! Until the end of August 2014 the first lesson is only $30 / €22 / ￡18.5, plus the transaction fee; that is, $31.47 / €23.21 / ￡18.32.
Special Offer for offline lessons:
If you take one lesson 11 times, it will cost $460.46 (the transaction fee included).
If you take one lesson 11 times, it will cost $€335.28 (the transaction fee included).
If you take one lesson 11 times, it will cost ￡275.55 (the transaction fee included).
Question: PayPal shows the NET amount is $28.53 after they deduct their fee. Is this correct?
Payment by Paypal.
I use Paypal and accept US dollars, Yen, Euros, and Pounds Sterling. I may also accept other currencies if Paypal carries them. Please feel free to ask me if you are not sure. I do not accept credit cards.
How to apply for Kaz’s Go Lessons!
- Please go to Paypal and look for my email address: email@example.com
- Now you’re ready to pay the fee to Kazunari Furuyama, (in Japan) but don’t finish the payment, yet.
- Before you click and complete the payment, please scroll down and find “Message (optional)” on Paypal.
- In “Message (optional)”, please fill out your instruction. Here is an example of how you write your instruction.
“An offline lesson fee. This is Harry Callahan (your full name, please); I’ll be sending you 10 games soon. Choose one of the games. Go ahead, make my day!”
- After this, please send me your 10 games in sgf files.