Last update: January 15th, 2016.
I regret to inform you. I have to stop recruiting new students because currently I have too many students. In a month or two months, I may have more room for new students. So please check this website again. I appreciate your understanding.
New Service 1: please see Offline Lessons
New Service 2: If you do not have any recorded games, please don’t worry. I can still teach you. Please see “Teaching for non-recorders“.
There are some examples of what you will learn when you take my lessons. Please take a look at the problems:
Each offline and online lesson fee is $42 / €37.
WARNING: Please include the transaction fee in $42 / €37. If you mistakenly pay more, I’ll return the money or send you more problems to compensate for that.
WARNING: Please do not send the payment as a family. Please use the payment as business transactions.
If I receive lots of payments from family members from all over the world, PayPal might start getting suspicious about the transactions and suspend my account. If I find out about someone paying me as a family, I may have to stop teaching that person.
When it comes to offline lessons, there is Special Lesson A, which is a much better deal than this. If you’re interested in it, please click Offline Lessons.
Payment by Paypal.
I use Paypal and accept the US dollar or the Euro. I don’t accept credit cards.
How to apply for Kaz’s Go Lessons!
- Please go to Paypal and look for my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Now you’re ready to pay the fee to Kazunari Furuyama, (in Japan) but don’t finish the payment, yet.
- Before you click and complete the payment, please scroll down and find “Message (optional)” on Paypal.
- In “Message (optional)”, please fill out your instruction. Here is an example of how you write your instruction.
“An offline lesson fee. This is Harry Callahan (your full name, please); I’ll be sending you 10 games soon. Choose one of the games. Go ahead, make my day!”
- After this, please send me your 10 games in sgf files.